Electric Mortar Pump
SANY P816 electric mortar pumps with a high-pressure and large displacement system outputs 8 cubic metres per hour with an outlet pressure of 8 MPa. The 8 cubic metre electric mortar pump is capable of pumping to a height of up to 100m.
High Efficiency Pumping System
- Hydraulic double-cylinder piston pumping system delivers smoother flow and spraying.
- Automatic lubrication system extends the service life of the pistons.
- Improved material path reduces pumping resistance and pipe blockages.
- Superior pump control valve design, equipped with high-pressure relief valves, ensure safe and easy cleaning.
Advanced Hydraulic System
- Innovative hydraulic system design matches any job application in the field.
- The high-pressure, large displacement system outputs 8 m³/h with an outlet pressure of 8 MPa. Capable of pumping to a height of up to 100m.
- Electronically controlled reversing function provides quick, smooth direction change and optimises pumping continuity.
- Constructed with globally recognised, quality components.
Precise Control System
- The SANY developed SYMC control system offers real time control and monitoring on a high-definition display.
- Automatic pre-start checks provide worry free operation.
- Ergonomic design provides precise control and reduces operator fatigue.
|Max. strokes per minute||7.5 times/min|
|Delivery cylinder diameter||120 mm|
|Stroke length||1400 mm|
|Hydraulic system oil pressure||16 Mpa|
|Oil tank capacity||195 L|
|Hopper capacity||0.4 m³|
|Hopper height||1230 mm|
|Max. aggregate size||8 mm|
|Pipeline size||50 mm|
|Mortar inlet size||50 mm|
|Mortar outlet size||38 mm|
|Main pump||63 ml/r|
|Gear pump||33+23 ml/r|
|Max. speed||1480 r/min|